Tongva Park + Ken Genser Square In the News
Tongva Park & Ken Genser Square have been an instant hit with the public and critics alike. Check out coverage of these award-winning parks:
- Tongva Park in Santa Monica proves a paradise can grow from a paved parking lot, LA Times, 10/24/15
- Hip & Healthy Santa Monica - The Australian Way (Quantas Airlines), November 2014
- Santa Monica Celebrates New Parks with Traditional Ceremony- Santa Monica Lookout, 10/21/13
- VIDEO: Santa Monica Beat Episode - Santa Monica Mirror, 10/21/13
- Santa Monica's Newest Park Honors the Tongva Tribe - Santa Monica Mirror, 9/14/13
- Tour Tongva Park, Santa Monica's Gorgeous New Green Space - Curbed LA, 9/12/13
- Tongva Park Opens to the Public - Santa Monica Daily Press, 9/9/13
- Review: Nature sinks its roots into Santa Monica's new parks - Christopher Hawthorne, L.A. Times, 8/28/13
- Long Isolated Behind a Freeway, Santa Monica's Civic Center Rejoins Its City - New York Times, 3/5/13
- High Line Designer Wins Park Job in Santa Monica - Christopher Hawthorne, L.A. Times, 2/19/10
Additional coverage of the project can be found in the Project Library archive.
The press kit and contact information can be found on the Contact page.